Monday, May 3, 2010

It's not easy being green

I find all that Good-against-Evil-St.-George-and-the-Dragon business a bit old school. And what I really don't get is why this town has a huge copper sculpture of the whole shebang plastered over its town hall. So here's my slightly different take on the matter...

Diese ganze Gut-gegen-Böse-Schutzheilige-tötet-Drachen Geschichten finde ich irgendwie abgegriffen. Nicht abgegriffen aber trotzdem etwas unklar für mich: was St. Georg in Aktion auf die Mauern des Rathauses hier zu suchen hat? Mir konnte bisher keine die Verbindung zur Stadt wirklich erklären. Weiss jemand warum? Naja, hier meine Version der kupfernen Angelegenheit:The shebang in more detail / Die ganze Chose in Kupfer

4 comments:

  1. Haha, how cute is that!!! I love it! But I have to admit that I find the shebang pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    das ist ja total niedlich so ein Drachenfahrradständer.
    Ich bin total begeistert von deinem Blog. Du machst wirklich richtig schöne Aktionen. Und scheint ja auch gut anzukommen, wenn ein Gestricksel schon im Schaufenster gelandet ist :).
    Ich habe auch einen Blog und war so frei dich zu verlinken. Wenn du das nicht möchtest, sag mir doch bitte bescheid.
    Liebe grüße,
    die mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I never understood the purpose of yarn bombing, just wrapping things in knit or crochet. But you take it to a whole new level; your knits are so interesting and inventive!

    I found you through your comment on my blog, and I'm glad I did! Subscribing to your blog now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog you have here, thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete